Thursday, September 07, 2006

confusion

As the title says, this post is a big heaping pile of nonsense that most people would be better off just skipping completely.

There seems to be an endless supply of interpersonal interactions in life that I don't have a clue how to handle.  How did I ever make it to this point without mastering, or at least familiarizing myself with these skills?

Case in point...names...I cant remember them for the life of me.  I know that this situation could EASILY be remedied by making a point of saying the person's name every time I talk to them, even if it is a bit odd at first.  Perhaps some sort of word association would also help.  Rather than fix the problem I stick to my regular routine of never saying names in fear that I might forget one someday.

There are countless other examples, but I don't care to enumerate them at this time...

No comments: